Admire the majestic hallways of Qasr Al Watan
Qasr al Watan
Qasr al Watan, Abu Dhabi
Art & Culture
Qasr Al Watan is one of the most beautiful palaces in the world. It’s located in Abu Dhabi, UAE capital. Here you can have educational and inspiring tour of Emirati excellence. You will have an opportunity to learn about the principles that have propelled traditional Arabian design to remarkable status.
In the Great Hall you will step into a true testament of traditional Arabian craftsmanship and artistry. You will gain a deeper appreciation of the region’s architectural and artistic legacy. From the central dome and archways to the ornamentation and mosaic patterns, The Great Hall is truly a sight to behold. Every visitor can also reflect upon the mesmerising details of The Great Hall by exploring the mirrored cubes positioned at every corner of this exquisitely crafted zone.
You will uncover the monumental influence of Arabian scholarship on human civilization and progress and unlock a legacy of knowledge told through a vast collection of timeless literature at Qasr Al Watan Library.
The other interesting zone is Spirit of Collaboration, it is the official meeting place for the UAE Cabinet and the Federal Supreme Council.
Qasr Al Watan is more than just a palace, it is an enriching journey in a contemporary setting that reveals and reflects on governance, knowledge, and craftsmanship.
Qasr Al Watan has magnificent architecture with a modern twist, fantastic size and decorations will blow your mind. It’s also excellent place for incredible photos, where you will feel like in fairy-tale. The Palace offers you a unique opportunity to marvel at majestic hallways, which will leave you with a meaningful experience. You will explore exhibitions that celebrate the region’s rich Arabic heritage and learn more about the rulers and governing institutions that shaped UAE great nation. You will also gain a deeper appreciation of the innovations that will drive the UAE future.
At 7 p.m. you can witness the Palace come to life in a spectacular light and sound show that celebrates the UAE’s journey in three acts that unfold in front of the main Palace.
It's breath-taking place, which can’t be missed!
What you need to know
- Guests with the ALHOSN UAE app can enter Qasr Al Watan by providing proof of full vaccination status and a “green pass” status on the app. Guests without the ALHOSN UAE app can enter Qasr Al Watan by providing proof of vaccination and a negative PCR test within the last 14 days.
- As a courtesy to other guests in the Palace and in accordance with local laws and customs, it’s required to wear respectful clothing when in the palace. We kindly recommend over knees shorts and covered shoulders.
- Arriving to the Visitor Centre by car, you will see the Visitor Centre car park. There are parking spaces available and there is no charge to park there.
- There is a shuttle services available for People of Determination.
- A designated smoking area is located outside the Visitor Centre. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside the Visitor Centre, the Palace or its grounds. If visitors are found smoking in non-designated areas, they will be asked to leave the premises.
Available during the:
Afternoon (12:00 - 17:00)
Evening (17:00 - 23:00)
Morning (06:00 - 12:00)
1 to 4 hours