Experience Abu Dhabi’s heritage and dynamic culture
Qasr Al Hosn
Al Hosn Festival
Art & Culture
Al Hosn Festival is held at the one constant witness of Abu Dhabi’s story, Qasr Al Hosn fort, which stands as a national monument that encapsulates the development of the city. Event combines multidimensional experience – spanning art, design, cuisine, discussions, recounts and performances, linking Abu Dhabi’s creative communities.
At Al Hosn Festival you can travel back in time and experience the place where history began and continues to evolve. A grid of stalls that are made of palm reeds will give you the impression of an old Emirati village. Costumed actors and props recreate life inside the fort but also beyond, bringing historic narratives of the desert, oases and coastlines back to life.
Al Hosn Festival is a magic place where past, present and future meet. It introduces not only Abu Dhabi’s heritage and dynamic culture, but also gives you possibility to test your handicraft skills (making candles, Clay Painting, Pottery Wheel, Sadu bracelets), enjoy the talent of a handpicked collection of outstanding local performers, a culinary journey, Wedding House and much more.
Everybody can find something interesting and inspiring here and the great vibes are guaranteed!
What you need to know
- All visitors must show a negative PCR test result within 72 hours at the time of entry to the festival via the Al Hosn app or via documentation and show proof of vaccination
- Kids below 16 years need to show only green status on Al Hosn App
- Free entry for children under 5
- All tickets include admission to Qasr Al Hosn, the House of Artisans and Bait Al Gahwa
-Tickets valid only for the date shown on the ticket
-Tickets for performances in the Cultural Foundation and workshops in the House of Artisans are available to purchase separately
- All Jubilee Pass holders, Senior Citizens and Fazaa Frontline Heroes card holders are entitled to a 25% discount. Discounted tickets are available at the ticket booths by showing the appropriate accreditation
- Parking allocations following government guidelines have been planned and implemented to ensure your safety
- Last entry is at 10:30 pm
Available during the:
Evening (17:00 - 23:00)
1 to 4 hours