Meet and learn about the majestic falcons
Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital
Art & Culture
Credit Card payment only
Falcon World Tour: Learn the history of falconry as well as the life of falcons in modern times. Hold a falcon and visit a free-flight aviary to see them swoop through the aviary.
The Tour includes:
- The visit to the falconry museum where you will get a deep insight in the traditional heritage of falconry with displays of special tools and equipment.
- The insight in falcon registration and their unique falcon passports
- The visit to the examination room where you will see the precious falcons undergoing e.g. feather repair or “pedicure”. You will experience real life work surrounded by a variety of different falcons.
- Visit to their large free-flight aviary where falcons are kept and fly free inside.
- The highlight of the tour will be a unique memory for you. You will have the extraordinary opportunity to take photos with the majestic falcons sitting on your arm.
- In addition to that, you can choose to enjoy an Arab Lunch at their facilities (Shaheen Conference Center).
Images kindly provided by the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital team.
This unique tour will be a once in a lifetime experience you will never forget. It will provide you a deep insight into the world of those majestic birds, the history of falconry as well as the life of falcons in modern times. You will come closer to the falcons that you have ever dreamt of.
What you need to know
- The guided tours are held in English language. Other languages such as Arabic, French and German can be arranged on request. Other languages e.g. Spanish, Chinese can be arranged upon request for an additional charge.
- Closed during public holidays
- All tours have to be booked in advance. Please book in advance preferable 1 week before for groups and 2 days before for individual tourists.
- Sundays till Thursdays - 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM, Saturdays - 10:00 AM ONLY, Fridays and public holidays – Closed
Adults: AED170 per person
Children (5-9 years old): AED60 per person
Children (below 5): Free of charge
** GREEN STATUS ON THE ALHOSN IS REQUIRED TO ENTER TO ABU DHABI FALCON HOSPITAL **
1 to 4 hours